Friday, July 2, 2010

Screen Play update for Crystal Pines

Just wanted you to know that the screen play for my book, Crystal Pines, has been submitted to the producer who has been waiting for it. Will not know what he has to say until he finishes reading it, but I am certain it will need work. The young girl who wrote the play did an excellent job, so kudos to Victoria for all her work.
You can buy Crystal Pines from the publisher, PublishAmerica.com, Amazon.com, or Boarders and Barnes & Noble.
Crystal Pines is about 4 cousins who come to New York City in 1839 to run the subsidiary company of their father's firm in London. See my website; www.priscillamcdaniel.com to read more about it.

Yesterday, I did not write, and today I am learning how to connect to other blogs so I can comment and get them to follow me.http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/177-5750492-3919265?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Crystal+Pines&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3ACrystal+Pines&ajr=1

No comments:

Post a Comment